Sunday 19 March 2017

'Relaxing Saturday Big Dreams Card Workshop'

Allison Bunt and I hosted a Card workshop on Saturday 18th March, featuring 'Dreamin Big' paper pack from CTMH.

I demonstrated a card using an idea from the Seasonal Expressions 1 Jan to Apr 2017 book with the March Stamp of the Month (SOTM): Tea-rrifficit is a Mothers Day card using 'Sugar Rush' but I chose to step outside my comfort zone and used 'Dreamin Big' Paper pack instead (mine is on the right and Allisons' is on the left and of course no real cup of tea can be made without the Teapot). Inside, we stamped a sentiment from the SOTM and the flower in the corner.







Allison put together a number of cards, 2 of which she demonstrated - she used the 'Dreamin Big' stamp set and papers, of course I altered my card slightly by using the insect side of the paper and    Allison used the flower side. 

 Dreamin' Big - Cardmaking Stamp set: C1674 & Paper pack: X7218B

Just goes to show how different a card can look using the same layout but with different people putting their spin on it.


I also made a Happy Birthday card using the the Swirly Seashells stamp set C1664 and matching thin cuts CC1155, I also got to use the CTMH Water Colour Paints Z3132, and I must say the shells look beautiful.

Thanks Allison Bunt for your hard work.

HOPE to see more of you lovely ladies at our next workshop on 1st April 2017 at Wynn Vale and will feature the 'Some Kind of Wonderful' Paper Pack and the April SOTM: Flock Together.

If you can't make this one stay tuned for a list of our next classes/workshops for APRIL/MAY 2017!!

No comments:

Post a Comment